- Fresh salmon fillet
- Laura Secord Pure marmalade
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F, the barbecue or the electric grill (medium/high).
- Place the salmon fillet, skin-side down, on a large sheet of aluminium (side brilliant inward).
- Sprinkle a dash of olive oil, salt and pepper and coat generously with marmalade. Close the foil.
- Place the “papillote” on a baking sheet to bake in the oven, or directly on the barbecue grill or on the electric grill.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Serve with green beans, potatoes to steam or just a green salad in the summer.