- 1/2 macaroni pack
- 2 CS of mascarpone
- 1 jar of Mamma Dora mushroom pasta sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 large green onion
- 3 CS of powder parmesan
- 1 package of grated emmental
- Olive oil
- Cook macaroni in salted water.
- Meanwhile, mince the onion and shallot, sauté them gently in a pan with a little olive oil.
- Pour into the pan a little pasta water before drain, add Mamma Dora pasta sauce and the mascarpone.
- Off the heat, stir well to form a beautiful sauce.
- Add half of the grated cheese and Parmesan cheese. Well bind the sauce.
- Pour sauce into the pan of the drained pasta. Stir well.
- Butter a gratin dish and pour in the pasta.
- Cover the rest of grated emmenthal and pass to the grill.