- 1/2 cups of butter
- 1 cups of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of cake flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Essence of vanilla
- 3/4 cups of milk
- Pied-Mont blueberry Coulis
- Cream the butter. Gradually add the sugar, eggs and well beat a few minutes.
- Sift flour, add baking powder and salt.
- Mix the first preparation alternating the flour and milk. Flavor. Book half of this mixture.
- Pour the remainder into a container cake greased and floured to approximately 7″.
- Pour the Pied-Mont blueberry Coulis.
- Carefully pour the dough on the Coulis.
- Bake at 375°F.