- 1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) salt
- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 3 large eggs
- Dora Custard filling
- Dora chocolate hazelnut Spread
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix flour and salt. Book.
- In a saucepan, bring water and butter to a boil. Reduce heat to a minimum.
- Add the flour and beat vigorously, until the dough forms a ball and it separates from the sides of the pan.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs one by one, beating well after each addition.
- Drop dough by teaspoons (to make little balls) on a baking sheet.
- Butter, spacing them 2″ (5 cm).
- Bake for 15 minutes then reduce the oven heat to 350°F.
- Cook 20 to 25 minutes until the sprouts are firm. Let cool.
- Make a gash in the small sprout and insert custard Dora inside each sprout
- Put chocolate hazelnut spread Dora on each of sprouts to hide the cut and add the icing.