- 1/4 cup (60 ml) margarine
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- jar of 300 gr Pied-Mont coconut Spread
- 3 cups (750 ml) unsweetened dehydrated coconut
- 2 1/2 cups (625 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine margarine, sugar, eggs, coconut and Pied-Mont coconut Spread. Stir well. Book
- In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir this mixture into the first mixture, and add the vanilla extract and milk.
- Place the final mixture on a baking tray. The preparation can make 24 cookies.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.