- 1 CS (15 ml) of margarine
- 4 slices of wheat bread
- 1/4 cups (60 ml) of Dora chocolate hazelnut
- 2 ripe bananas, thick trenches
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 2 CS (30 ml) of milk
- 2 CT (10 ml) packed brown sugar
- Preheat the oven or Panini oven to medium, greased with margarine.
- Put the 4 slices of bread and spread Dora chocolate hazelnut.
- Place the slices of bananas on 2 slices of bread and top with 2 other slices.
- Mix together eggs, milk and brown sugar.
- Dip both sides of the sandwiches into the mixture and Grill sandwiches during about 1 to 2 minutes on each side (or place the sandwiches in the oven Panini, close and cook about 1 to 2 minutes).