- 1/4 cup (60 ml) margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar of 400 gr Dora Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 2 1/2 cup (625 ml) flour
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) salt
- 1 cup (250 ml) chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) milk
- Mix margarine, sugar, eggs and Dora chocolate hazelnut spread. Book.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips.
- Stir this mixture to the first mixture alternately with milk mixed with vanilla.
- Shaping the cookies with 2 tablespoons and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Upon exiting the oven, let the cookies cool before removing from baking sheet.